Nissan has been a leader and driving force in the global automotive community since the early days of automobiles. Today, their lineup is vast, and provides a range of vehicles for all different types of needs. To learn more about their history, new vehicles, and the technology that powers them, check out these articles.
- The Datsun 240Z was the car that truly launched Nissan ahead of their competition. Since its release, the Z car has taken the title of bestselling sports car—a title that it holds today.
- The 2012 Nissan Murano is Nissan’s top-of-the-line crossover, which is clear throughout its design.
- The 2012 Murano along with many of Nissan’s new vehicles use a continuously variable transmission. Check out this article to learn more about how they work.
- Electric vehicles such as the Nissan Leaf give off zero emissions and save a great deal of money when it comes to fuel costs.
- Most electric and hybrid vehicles use regenerative braking to transfer energy that would have been lost, back into the battery.
If you want to really get to know Nissan, and check out their newest technologies, head over to Browns Fairfax Nissan. For more information, call us at (703) 591-8009.