Are you considering upgrading to a new or pre-owned vehicle in the near future? If so, take a look at some of the affordable options from Nissan, an automaker that has a solid reputation for offering engaging driving dynamics, sterling safety scores, and cutting-edge features. To get a closer look at what Nissan has to offer, check out the following sites:
- For a close-up look at the 2012 Nissan Maxima, visit NissanUSA.com.
- At Edmunds.com, you’ll find an expert review of the 2012 Nissan Maxima, complete with pictures and specifications.
- Are you shopping for an electric car with more efficiency than a hybrid? Check out the Nissan Leaf, which is eligible for a $7,500 federal tax credit. For more details, visit CNN.com.
- The Nissan Altima earned the highest possible safety rating based on crash tests conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Go to IIHS.org for more information.
- Take a closer look at some of the latest safety technologies from Nissan by going to Nissan-Global.com.
For more information, contact Brown’s Fairfax Nissan at (703) 591-8009.